- How my line-dried shirt smells of air freshener.
- Feet perched on the little chair, the bend of my body sweet as homecomeing, the perfect podium of my thighs.
- The way the azalea branches sprout 5 from the same juncture like baskets waiting for a weave or the prongs of jewel fittings waiting for a jewel.
- The arrival of wasps and bees.
- Listening to people talk about money.
- Waiting all day to remember what I'm doing. And why.
- Wondering what it might mean to choose against my heart.
Telling: Streams & Logs